Training courses and workshops based on innovation management system,
ISO 56002:2019 standard
The ISO 56000 family of standards has been being developed and published by the International Organization for Standardization over the past few years as the Innovation Management System. The generals of this system have been compiled and published in ISO 56002:2019 standard. As mentioned in the introduction of this standard, this standard can be used and implemented in all aspects of innovation management, regardless of the type and size of the organization, its types of innovation and the approach they take to their innovation. In other words, this standard can be applied to government activities such as innovation policies, an economic holding, an organization or a startup. Therefore, according to their socio-economic status, from senior managers to employees of an organization or start-up, each person can learn the various aspects covered by this standard and use it according to their needs.
Taking into account the above and considering the importance of innovation in governments, industries and socio-economic framework of societies and the need to learn it by managers and interested persons, various training courses are held by experts in this field. Because this standard system has many aspects and covers a wide range of government activities, organizations and economic actors, it has scientific, experimental and executive complexities. Therefore, it is necessary to learn from its various dimensions and also to use this standard as effectively as possible, to benefit from experienced and experienced trainers in this field.
Therefore, our company with the benefit of international and academic experts who have been involved in the development and publication of ISO 56002:2019 and consulting many companies in the establishment, evaluation and improvement of the innovation management system. Given the conditions of the applicants, has organized a training course and workshop on the innovation management system.
All methods, tools and executive frameworks of our “educational” services have been designed exclusively by our international executive committee
Types of applicants for ISO 56002:2019 standard training course:
- Hold training courses and workshops for each applicant organization separately
- Holding training courses and workshops for related industries (by reputable associations and unions)
- Holding special training courses and workshops for government institutions
- Holding special training courses and workshops for public and private science and technology parks
- Holding a special training course and workshop for the innovation ecosystem
- Holding special training courses and workshops for accelerators and innovation centers
- Holding training courses and workshops for startups
- Holding general training courses and workshops
Each person, depending on their socio-economic status, from senior managers to employees of an organization or startup, can learn the various aspects covered by this standard and use it according to their needs.
Training courses and workshops can be held:
- Comprehensive system of ISO 56002:2019 standard
- How to implement the culture of innovation in the organization
- Creativity and innovation for employees
- Develop an organizational innovation strategy
- Management of organizational innovation excellence
- Evaluate and improve innovation management
- Commitment and innovative leadership for managers
Duration and manner of holding training courses and workshops:
The time of implementation of each of the courses and training workshops will be different according to the type of course, the scale of the organization and the participants and will be 5 to 20 hours, which will be held on different days according to the conditions of attendance. How to conduct the course and workshop according to the type of interest and attendance conditions is in person and online.
Applicants can contact the relevant unit for advice and coordination of training courses.